Sunday 13 June 2010

A Funny Tale

I've been having a clear out and have been reading my diaries. I came across this excerpt and thought I'd share it with you:


I was in the main post office in town. The queue was really long and it was taking ages. There was a young woman in front of me with a little lad about 3 years old. When we got to the front of the queue he saw his mum's mate come in and join the back of the queue and was shouting hiya to her. Then, to the obvious dismay of his mum he shouted...."Hey Leanne, me dad come out of prison yesterday and me mum told him to f**k off"


I nearly wet myself, his poor mother was mortified.


But the woman behind me said something equally as funny, if not bewildering. She piped up to her mate..."See, that's what happens when that DHSS place give them a pin number.


No comments: